Careers at Hanky Panky
Planning Assistant, New York, NY
Hanky Panky is the known market leader in the design, manufacture and sale of women's lingerie. The company was founded over 30 years ago by two friends who continue their dedication to American production and eco-conscious responsibility. Hanky Panky distributes products through specialty retail boutiques, better department stores, catalogs and select online e-commerce sites.
We are looking for the perfect entry-level, full-time (Monday through Friday, day shift) person to join our Planning department.
• Computer experience required, including spreadsheets and word processing programs.
• Data entry experience STRONGLY preferred.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• EXCELLENT telephone/people skills.
• EXCELLENT writing skills.
• Bilingual a plus.
• Experience working closely with team members in a fast-paced environment.
• Positive attitude, multi-tasking abilities, patience, innovative thinking, problem solving, ability (and willingness!) to learn various computer systems and programs.
Salary will be on an hourly basis and will be commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits available after 90 days. Position is based in our Manhattan corporate office. To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to JSofHP@aol.com with the subject line "Planning".