Careers at Hanky Panky
OPEN POSITION: E-Commerce Merchandiser
• Support e-commerce manager in all facets of product
assortment, financial planning, business analysis and vendor
partnerships in accordance with web site objectives.
• Create and maintain current and future ongoing and seasonal
bulks in concert with planning department. Partner with
Merchant, Planner and cross functional teams to build,
assort and plan the line for designated categories.
• Enter all new bulks into Simparel seasonally and as required.
Maintain consistent cadence.
• Update and maintain all inventory in Simparel for the web.
• Attend product reviews when needed and follow up with Product
managers or CAD?s as needed.
• Merchandise and monitor site. Make changes based on
inventory, web sales, and retail sales; update consistently
based on inventory, newness, and sales trends. Continually
merchandise web site departments in visually appealing way
and keep current / fresh images and products on the site.
Own business for all merchandise, sales inventory and margin
in partnership with E-Commerce Manager.
• Create cross-sells for existing products and update as needed.
• Maintain markdown cadence of all merchandise and keep a
running product maintenance sheet to remove product from the
• Support daily operations & sales of the website; ensure that
the company's web site supports the brand image in terms of
merchandising, site features, and overall online customer
• Work in concert with the sales department to assist with
reaching sales goals on seasonal basis
• Partner with IT & third party agencies to ensure site
performance, platform modifications and overall look & feel
• Assist in maintaining e-commerce marketing calendar through
proper assortment allocation
• Maintain a high level of in house customer service & live web
• Perform competitive analysis & assessment as needed