HANKY PANKY ONLINE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jiovannie Adams at 646-388-7164 during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. Hanky Panky has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
Specific items we have addressed or are addressing include –
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on www.hankypanky.com so guests can more easily use the site
- Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes
- Pages and sites with a consistent structure to ease navigation
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies
HANKY PANKY’S POLICY ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBILITY
Hanky Panky (“HP”) is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website. With its rapid proliferation, information technology is increasingly the medium for online sales. This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
HP commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
- Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) Level AA.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy
- Official web pages and associated web-based applications
- Electronic Documents
- Electronic documents created or obtained prior to effective date of the policy and that are disseminated on a web page must comply.
Web Page Requirements, Audits:
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy must comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- On an ongoing basis, HP will have periodic website accessibility audits.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Complaints regarding accessibility of HP’s Web pages should be directed to Richard Space. Richard Space is responsible for investigating complaints of non-compliance and for referring non-compliant websites to its third-party web developer. Richard can be reached at 646-388-7169.
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated:
Adopted: July 20, 2017 Updated: